Acknowledgements and thanks
- ‘My experiments with Truth’ – written by M.K. Gandhi and published by Navjeevan Trust, public domain version
- ‘Gandhi The Man’ by Eknath Easwaran, founder of the Blue Mountain Center of Meditation, copyright 1997, 2011; reprinted by permission of Nilgiri Press, P. O. Box 256, Tomales, CA 94971, www.easwaran.org
- Gandhi a life – Krishna Kripalani
- Think and grow rich – Napoleon Hill – from the original 1937, public domain version
- Gandhian Holistic Economics – Shashi Prabha Sharma
- ‘The Bhagavad Gita’ translated by Eknath Easwaran, founder of the Blue Mountain Center of Meditation, copyright 1985, 2007; reprinted by permission of Nilgiri Press, P. O. Box 256, Tomales, CA 94971, www.easwaran.org
- Sadhguru Sri Jaggi Vasudev and many others for giving insights
- And to many others who contributed to this e-book
- Images and information from various sources are used in compiling this e-book.
- If anybody has copy right issues, please let us know so that we can either give them due credit, or remove the content with an apology.
- Our objective is to promote Sanathana Dharma without any profit motive. This e-book is published on this website so that we can experiment these principles in real life and thus it can be a practical guide for everybody.
- We do not claim to have copyright to any content in this e-book.
- We request viewers to freely circulate this e-book to all the people in their circle. That will make this world a better place to live for all of us.